This virtual reality cottage was developed as a model for an Oculus Rift world building workshop. Children ages 9-14 learned how to use TinkerCAD, Unity and C# to put together their own virtual worlds.
Inspired by the classic handheld mazes I played with in my childhood, this augmented reality maze was created using Unity and Vuforia. Using a printed AR marker and a camera, players can move the physical marker to control a ball-like character's movements. This project served as a model for an augmented reality workshop for children. They learned how to use TinkerCAD to customize their own characters, and program with C#.
In 2016, I designed and programmed a VR scavenger hunt game that was used as a model for a Virtual Reality Coding workshop for 7-14 year olds. It was developed with the Unity game engine, programmed with C# and built for Android/Google Cardboard.
As a long-time fan of the Harry Potter series, I pursued a passion project that took place in an alternate reality of the fictional universe I still adore to this day. I used the Unity game engine and Fungus SDK to put together this ambitious Choose Your Own Adventure game. Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Maya were used to make visuals.
Squirrel Quest is a first-person-shooter where the player takes on the role of a red squirrel seeking to reconquer his home from invasive grey squirrels. This project was developed with the Unity game engine and programmed with C#. Game objects including enemy squirrels and collectibles were modeled, rigged and animated with Autodesk Maya.
This app was designed for the 2015 mPathy project, a UX design contest sponsored by Google NYC and non-profit ECPAT. It aims to help the hospitality industry combat child sex trafficking. The prototype was created with Adobe InDesign and inVision and is developed by non-profit technology organization WebServes.
The Fluffy Face Maker is the first web project I created with Vue.js. It also utilizes Bootstrap and SCSS for a mobile friendly experience. With the Fluffy Face Maker, users can create and save an image of their own customized furry friend.
A 2-minute opening for a fictional TV program called “Elementals.” Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Maya were used to create the visuals, and Adobe AfterEffects was used to assemble the animations.
This is the final project I created for my 3D animation course in college. I used Autodesk Maya to model, texture, rig and animate the character and terrain. Adobe AfterEffects was used for color correction and chroma keying.
Thank you for visiting my website. I hope you enjoyed looking at my work!
If you are interested in working with me, feel free to send me a message.Contact Me