Inspired by the Miraculous Ladybug series, this game allows users to customize their own Kwami, cute creatures that give characters in the show superpowers. I developed this game to challenge myself in Autodesk Maya and Unity.
In 2016, I designed and programmed a VR scavenger hunt game that was used as a model for a Virtual Reality Coding workshop for 7-14 year olds. It was developed with the Unity game engine, programmed with C# and built for Android/Google Cardboard.
As a long-time fan of the Harry Potter series, I pursued a passion project that took place in an alternate reality of the fictional universe I still adore to this day. I used the Unity game engine and Fungus SDK to put together this ambitious Choose Your Own Adventure game. Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Maya were used to make visuals.
Squirrel Quest is a first-person-shooter where the player takes on the role of a red squirrel seeking to reconquer his home from invasive grey squirrels. This project was developed with the Unity game engine and programmed with C#. Game objects including enemy squirrels and collectibles were modeled, rigged and animated with Autodesk Maya.
The Pokémon Trainer Creator was my very first foray into indie game development. A Flash-based dressup game, it has garnered over a million views on Deviantart and was featured on its front page on 2 April 2018.
This app was designed for the 2015 mPathy project, a contest sponsored by Google NYC and non-profit ECPAT. It aims to help the hospitality industry combat child sex trafficking. The prototype was created with Adobe InDesign and inVision and is developed by non-profit technology organization WebServes.
In 2016, I became a volunteer web developer for Womankind, a nonprofit organization that advocates for survivors of domestic violence. I use the CMS Wordpress to customize stylesheets, optimize SEO and create webpages that help raise awareness and funds for the organization.
A 2-minute opening for a fictional TV program called “Elementals.” Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk Maya were used to create the visuals, and Adobe AfterEffects was used to assemble the animations.
This is the final project I created for my 3D animation course in college. I used Autodesk Maya to model, texture, rig and animate the character and terrain. Adobe AfterEffects was used for color correction and chroma keying.
Thank you for visiting my website. I hope you enjoyed looking at my work!
If you are interested in working with me, feel free to contact me via e-mail.